EFISC-GTP Training course
This year (2023), EFISC-GTP will re-organize the annual training (virtual) addressed to the following 3 target groups:
a. Operators already EFISC-GTP certified or in progress of certification
b. New operators (not already certified) but interested to the EFISC-GTP standards
The course will be focused on the structure of the EFISC-GTP code, also giving information on the following topics:
- Structure of the sector documents
- Monitoring plan
- Mutual recognition and recognition of other feed standards
- Incident notification procedure
- Risk assessment
- Aflatoxin protocol and country risk analysis related to Aflatoxin B1
- Incident prevention (salmonella and aflatoxin)
- Food and feed fraud
- Updates to the EFISC-GTP standard: transport and sustainability of feed material
The webinars will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 28 June 2023 at 10.00 am till 12.30 pm (CET Time)
- Thursday 29 June 2023 at 10.00 am till 12.30 pm (CET Time)
During the first meeting day, the following topics will be discussed:
- Introduction on the EFISC-GTP standard and story
- Structure of the standard
- Supporting documents
- Scope of the standard
- Food and feed fraud
- Updates to the EFISC-GTP standard: activity of transportation and presentation of the new EFISC-GTP module on sustainably feed material
Remaining topics will be discussed during the following day.
For the categories “a” (operators already EFISC-GTP certified) the participation cost is 100 Euro (administrative costs). For the category “b” and “c” the cost is 200 Euro.
We kindly ask all interested participants to register here or at the following link:
Payments shall be done by bank transfer to the following IBAN, upon reception of the invoice, at least 1 week before the start of the course, indicating the participant's name and invoice number:
Bank account: BE35 0016 2905 0837 - BIC GEBABEBB
The web-link to the webinar will be sent (the Google Meet platform will be used) to the registered participants.
If you need further information, please contact the secretariat at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to forward this message to all those who might be interested in participating in the webinars.
- Companies having unpaid invoices from previous sessions will not be allowed to register new participants
- participation in the course through GOOGLE MEET (virtual meeting) must take place via the email address provided during registration
- maximum number of participants: 60
Thanks in advance.